Executive Program Manager (80%-100%)
Live Lab AG is a live communication agency located in the vibrant District 4 (Kreis 4), in the very heart of Zurich. We bring people together and create meaningful encounters for our customers, their target groups and their brands.
Our passion and curiosity lie in creating such encounters and turning them into memorable experiences. From strategy to creation to implementation, we collaborate with our customers on the production of real and virtual events, as well as on cross-media communication.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a dedicated and qualified Marketing and Event Professional to become the Executive Program Manager for one of our clients, a leading global software company.
You will be responsible for creating and delivering executive journeys for our client, that amplify the magic of how our client has helped companies and individuals transform. You will create and strengthen relationships with a focus on CxOs of the client’s most important strategic accounts across Switzerland. You will work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure a personalized approach and engagement.
- Leading the Executive Program for Switzerland, managing the client’s internal tools to update campaigns, manage customer nominations, create presentations and reports as a follow up for objectives.
- Supporting the annual plan and implementing overall executive engagement drivers / actions / journeys for strategic and key accounts in the countries above.
- Managing budget requests and spending for the Executive Program. Ensuring that our client sees a return on investment and that they receive good value for money across all products and services for their local suppliers.
- Working in partnership with key internal stakeholders in Marketing, Executive Engagement, PR, and Sales to develop new innovative strategies to build and grow executive relationships in the markets, particularly with CxOs from our client’s strategic target accounts.
- Working closely with local suppliers and partners to deliver a range of executive events and other projects across the region.
- Managing integrated programs including events, digital, and content with key stakeholders across executive programs, campaigns, account-based marketing, strategic events, PR, and thought leadership.
- Reaching new logos through local and regional program partnerships across countries, platforms and channels.
- Measuring, tracking and reporting on the Executive program’s impact and performance across countries and named account lists.
- All other duties appropriate to the role.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in marketing, event management, public relations etc.
- Fluent in English and German (French would be desirable but not essential).
- A proven track record for delivering creative for top-level digital and live events and environments, with a strong portfolio to support your application.
- Organized, structured and an analytical thinker, high attention to detail.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and cooperate with a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Strong experience as part of a team, sharing information and supporting team members when needed.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects, with tight deadlines, effectively.
- Strong communicative and diplomatic skills with ability to create and nurture relationships.
- Superior service attitude – passion for delivering the best C-suite customer experience possible.
Did we pique your interest?
If so, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Live Lab AG, Helvetiaplatz, Molkenstrasse 15, 8004 Zürich